OT:php error

M.D. DeWar mark at s-wit.net
Tue Nov 4 14:17:20 PST 2003

I am hoping someone might know what this issue is.
I really really don't want to have to join other lists.
I am reconfiguring php.
This is the ./configure I am using

./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --w
ith-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr/local --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local
 --w
ith-gd=/usr/local

If configure fails try --with-freetype-dir=<DIR>
checking for gdImageString16 in -lgd... no
checking for gdImagePaletteCopy in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateFromPng in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateFromGif in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageGif in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageWBMP in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateFromJpeg in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateFromXpm in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateFromGd2 in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreateTrueColor in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageSetTile in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageEllipse in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageSetBrush in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageStringTTF in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageStringFT in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageStringFTEx in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageColorClosestHWB in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageColorResolve in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageGifCtx in -lgd... no
checking for gdCacheCreate in -lgd... no
checking for gdImageCreate in -lgd... no