Dual Interface Server Setup

Bryce Edwards bryce at bryce.net
Mon Nov 3 11:53:11 PST 2003

    I need help with a server configuration.  I need to setup some FreeBSD
servers that have dual interfaces.  I would like the servers to have one IP
address, and I would like them to use both interfaces in a fault tolerant
setup, so that a link or switch failure to either one can be sustained.  The
interfaces are connected to separate switches and I would like them to be a
member of the same VLAN and not have STP enabled if at all possible. TIA!

--
Bryce