During Boot - error after mounting root

JOHN HOOVER johnhoover at comcast.net
Fri May 30 08:25:25 PDT 2003

The machine is running just fine (best I can tell).
It's a Samba server with internal email, no one's complained about
it not working from the client side.

It did take three or four attempts to get it to boot successfully
after the power outage. But now it boots without any fuss except for
the strings of [O^[[O^[[O^[[O^[[O^[[ after mounting the partitions.

the error is on the console, there not in /var/log/messages or dmesg.

thanks for checking the DNS, it looks fine from here. I'll have another
look at the files.

John.
John Hoover
johnhoover at gaiserco.com