More info--- Mouse on vacation?

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 16:08:04 PDT 2003

Antoine, David,

Thanks to you both for taking the time to respond.  I just booted up again
and
the following messages appeared after those mentioned below:

    :psmintr: reset the mouse
    psm0: the aux port is not functioning (255)
    the aux device has gone: (reinitialize)

Think I'd better find a mechanic.

Thanks again.

Bob