j-hunter.com - Brand New!

Keslyne news at j-hunter.com
Wed May 28 23:22:43 PDT 2003

                  [1]www.j-hunter.com [2]email to friends

                             Issue 29, May 2003

   We have a new image! If you have not visited us recently, please do so
   [3]now.
   Until 30th June 2003, we are rewarding you for keeping your resume
   updated. Stand a chance to win a dinner for two if you update your
   online resume. We have also launched j-hunter Poll, which finds out
   the various career trends of our members.
   In this month's articles we have experts teaching you how to manage
   your career, your interviews, your finances and your role in a work
   team.

   [remote_a.gif] Dramatically Increase Your Chances Of Getting The Jobs
   You Are Applying For
   Alistair Lamont, a Business Coach from ID Coaching, have developed a
   structure for his candidates. They reported a dramatically increase in
   their chances of getting the jobs they were applying for. [4]Find out
   how.
   [remote_a.gif] Finding Out Your Team Roles
   In the modern world, the workplace is dealing with increasingly more
   complex matters. Therefore the importance of teamwork becomes
   paramount for organisations. Simply putting a team together and hoping
   for the best is not enough. [ [5]read more ]
   [remote_a.gif] The Risk Pyramid
   If you don't belong to the financially inclined to understand the
   myriad of investment instruments in the market, don't worry. Learn the
   systematic approach [6]here.
   [remote_a.gif] Truths You Are Not Told About The Interview
   Wouldn't you love the opportunity to look inside the interviewer's
   mind & discover exactly what he's looking for? [7]Find out how.
   [lightbulb.gif] Specials This Month
   Get one-for-one drinks at Club 97 for reading our newsletter. This
   offer ends 30th June 2003, and is brought to you by NinetySevenGroup.
   Click on the logo for instructions.

               [8]Click here for One-for-one drinks voucher!

   We have more jobs at [9]www.j-hunter.com. Before you apply, please
   update your online resume.

                             Until next month!
                               Best Regards,
                                  Keslyne

   Contact Information:
   [10]Hong Kong    [11]Tokyo
   [12]Singapore    [13]Beijing    [14]Shanghai

              [15](Senior Manager) Credit Risk Mgt System - HK
              [16]Sales Trader - JAP
              [17]Senior Prop Trader - SIN
              [18]Operation VP - China
              [19]Treasury Division Manager - Korea

                           [ [20]more hot jobs ]

                                 j-rewards
                          [21][UpdateandWin.gif]
       This month, [22]sign-up or [23]update your online resume to be
     automatically included in our draw to Win a dinner for Two at the
                            Pavilion Resturant.
                          [ [24]More information ]

                          [help.gif] j-hunter Poll

   Which are you most likely to do in the near future?

   (_) Attend short courses
   (_) Do my postgrad
   (_) Look for new job
   (_) Do Nothing
   Vote!

                   [remote_a.gif] Career Management 2003
   Many people have misconceptions about career management. It's not just
                            about getting a job.
                             [ [25]read more ]

   [26][envelope.jpg]
   [remote_a.gif] [27]Learn how to write a better business Email

             To change to another email address, [28]click here.
               To unsubscribe from newsletter, [29]click here.
      Subscription of Hunter News is free and available for [30]members
                                   only.
                   To recommend a friend, [31]click here.
            j-hunter.com - Your Career. A Matter Of Positioning.