Raid - how do I???

Danny Carroll fbsd at dannysplace.net
Tue May 27 13:39:30 PDT 2003

This most certianly means that the drive is dead.
If you loce another, you will lose your data.

Power down the system, replace the drive and power on again.
The bios will inform you that the disk has been replaced and it will ask you
to hit f1 to rebuild.
It will take a while but all should be rebuilt without the OS knowing about
it....

I'm currenty adding support to the driver to report this properly...
If you want to try the new version of the driver email me privatly...

It's not really ready for prod tho...

-D