undefined symbols in kld

Anurag Chaudhary chaudharyanurag at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 00:42:37 PDT 2003

ok i got that.
but why it's not linking my code to the kernel static library.
do i need to pass some option in makefile or something else.
I havn't seen such problems in linux.
Actually I am porting a device driver from linux to freebsd 5.0
I can not arrange the book @ this instant because freebsd is alsmost not
used in India and rarely are found its books.

thanx
Anurag