ncurses

Katinka Mills kat-free at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
Mon May 26 09:20:00 PDT 2003

This is for the console, I just want to change it for a program I am writing
:o)

I am using ncurses as it is C based and fits in well, also I am learning
more advanced C at the same time (it is harder being an EE as I am ore used
to the modified C we use in our devices, although it seems the book I used
to learn c from on the micro controller side dealt with arrays and pointers
better (well I understood it :o)

Regards,

Kat.
---