cvsweb

Jesus Gonzalez Rubio jgonzalezr at ultrasist.com.mx
Fri May 23 10:02:49 PDT 2003

To whom it may concern:

I received the next message tying to acces my repository files. I can see
any directories in my repository structure but as there exist any file the
program displays this error. How can i see the files in my repositry fiile
or what am i doing wrong because i can see the directories.
I send you my cvsweb configuration & cgi files.

Error
Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on
'/cvs/repositorio/Matra.SCABD/actividades//PlanInicial.doc,v'
did you set the $ENV{PATH} in your configuration file correctly ?

Ultrasist, S.A.
Tel. 5598 4660
       5598 1633

---