SONY CDRW CRX 120E *solved*

Alin-Adrian Anton aanton at reversedhell.net
Wed May 21 14:28:11 PDT 2003

Original problem:

Freebsd with Sony CDRW CRX 120E locks on boot.

Fix:

Disabling auto-detection from BIOS for the device worked out fine, but only on
4.x series, on 5.x is still not working.

I removed 5.0 and put 4.7 back, and it works just fine. Thanks to Mr. Gheorghe
for the advice.

Appologise:

As I removed the 5 and installed 4.7, I lost the mails and I do not remember
on what list did I get the solution, and I am sorry for an aproximate subject
which may force most of you look at this.

I appologise to all of you, sorry, I just could not skip thanking.

Alin.