Recomendation for a lightweigth window manager

Jalle defacto at home.se
Tue May 20 16:08:49 PDT 2003

How about KDE-3.1? Moahaha!
Sorry, bad yolk... but if you want a fast and stable (and standards
compliant) WM I'd personally recommend fluxbox or blackbox.
However, that's very personal, so you should have a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/x11-wm.html
for further tips and inspiration.

Do you mean that you want the WM to be configured to keep users from
closing the application?
Tough one, it should probably be done from within the application itself in
some way.

If anyone should have a spot-on match in this case, I'm kinda curious too,
so please reply to the list.

/Jalle