Fwd: Re: Need video driver 4.7 & other Q

Nucking Futs nuckingfutsto at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 14:12:37 PDT 2003

I have the same card and the way I located the driver was to use the
sysinstall xf86config "Shell-script based XFree86 configuration tool" Its
the fourth choice under Configure XFree86 Server.  Hope you understand where
I mean.  Its a complete text mode configuration of the xfree86 server.  In
this location you can find your card as a choice.