Regarding Virtual Hosts & Domains

Matthew L unixparse at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 20:33:09 PDT 2003

Hi,

    This e-mail is regarding setting up virtual hosts and hosting more then one domain on my freebsd machine.  I currently registered two domains and i was wondering how i would host both domains on my computer so both domains can point to separate index.html pages and be totally independent of eachother.  Example: so www.mydomain.com points to a different site then www.mydomain2.com would this be done my adding entries into the namedb directory.  Also, i know that virtual hosts has to be done within httpd.conf but i'm not to sure how to go about that.  Any clue on how i can go about setting up virtual hosts along with having multiple domains being hosted off my local machine instead of someone else.  Thank you, all advice is welcome.  Look forward to hearing from some people.  Once again all ideas are greatly apperciated.

Regards, Matthew.