Portupgrade Update

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 18:47:31 PDT 2003

I ran pkg_info after upgrading the ports tree and found two versions of
the same package, imake-4.2.0_1 and imake-4.3.0.  I was about to
deinstall the earlier version but first wanted to check the package
requirements with the pkg_info -rR command.  The ouput indicated that
imake-4.2.0_1 was required by 95 packages in my system.  Twenty-one of
these packages also appeared in output I received after running the same
command on imake-4.3.0.
My packages were over 90% current.  I expected to see only one package
requiring the older version.  Can anyone help me make sense of this?

Thanks,
Bob