Problems with the Aironet client utilities on FreeBSD 4.8.

Andy MacDonald adm at primus.com.au
Fri May 16 19:09:07 PDT 2003

Hi guys. I'm slightly more than a noob in that I can get a system up and
running with most stuff. I can compile support for things into the kernel
and cvsup and build the world. I'm getting the aironet Client utilities
running, but it warns that there is no prefs directory. Consequently it
core dumps when any preferences need to be saved. Does anyone have any idea
of where the prefs directory goes so I can make the damn thing? I've tried
making one in various places, but I have not been successful. Any hints
highly appreciated.
Then there is the issue of mounting the external firewire hard drive...(for
later)

Regards, Andy MacDonald