ntfs error and fd0 error

Marlon Corleone bufdaem0n at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 15:02:08 PDT 2003

i have a win98 and winXP installed and FreeBSd, win98
works fine i was able to read and write there, but i
have a problem in XP when i add in my fstab /dev/ad0s3
/XP ntfs 0 0

when i try to boot, i receive this error ntfs:
/dev/ad0s3: invalid argument

as for my floppy device i received also this error
during bootup:

 msdos: /dev/fd0 = Input/output error

though  i have support in my kernel config file for my
ntfs: options NTFS and floppy

# Floppy drives
device          fdc0    at isa? port IO_FD1 irq 6 drq
2
device          fd0     at fdc0 drive 0

this are the entries for my ntfs and floppy in my
fstab file:

/dev/ad0s3              /XP             ntfs    rw
         0       0
/dev/fd0                /floppy         msdos   rw
         0       0

i hope anyone, can help me solving this problem,
thanks.