fdp: www from scratch

manee radwasteus at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 14:40:51 PDT 2003

hi sirs,

i mean when i install web to ~/public_html, some links
are broken unless i mv ~/public_html/data/*
~/public_html/

initially, WEBBASE is set to /data.  and that is why i
see data at ~/public_html.

is there any way of setting WEBBASE to some value in
order to avoid manually perform mv as mention above ?

thank you so much for your time.

--- Jim Mock <mij at soupnazi.org> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 01:39  AM, manee
> wrote:
> > hi sirs,
> >
> > i afraid that for my particulae case, we need to
> overwrite WEBBASE to
> > some value too.
>
> WEBBASE can already be overwritten, at least in the
> English docs.  From
> Makefile.inc:
>
> 	WEBBASE?=	/data
>
> Note the ?.  You should be able to set WEBBASE in
> your environment and
> have it override the /data setting.
>
> - jim

with best regards,