loader(8) not loading ?!? -> top STILL not working

Thomas Weber thomas at youngarts.org
Thu May 15 07:50:57 PDT 2003

I managed to boot the server again and did the "boot0cfg -v ad0", but top is
still not working.

Okay, here is it again:

When calling top i get:
"top: nlist failed".
OS: Relatively fresh installed FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE on ad0 and ONLY this. No
costum rebuilt kernel nor world, everything straight out of the CD.

Thomas 'Neo' Weber
---
thomas at youngarts.org
neo at gothic-chat.de