fdp: www from scratch

manee radwasteus at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 01:40:00 PDT 2003

hi sirs,

i afraid that for my particulae case, we need to
overwrite WEBBASE to some value too.

i have just notice that there is data directory in
~/public_html.

am now in a process of make ... WEBBASE= at www

yah, have just finished make and everythings are there
at ~/public_html but havn't tested yet.

i do agree with you about changing WEBDIR?= data at
www/en/Makefile

--- Jim Mock <mij at soupnazi.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 05:43  PM, manee
>
> Actually, WEBDIR= should probably be WEBDIR?= in the
> Makefile so that
> it can be overridden in the user's environment.
> I'll commit this later
> tonight.
>
> - jim

with best regards,