European FreeBSD dedicated servers provider.

Rob O'Donnell robert at aphnet.co.uk
Wed May 14 07:52:54 PDT 2003

dedipower.com will do FreeBSD dedicated servers on request, and are UK based.

I have a personal server through them with no problems.  Support, when I've
needed it, has generally been excellent, with SMS updates, and even
unexpected phone call-backs!

No connection, apart from being a customer, however if you want to earn me
a click-credit, use this link: http://dedipower.com/r.php?id=3EB3 or feel
free to go direct.

Rob.