CS4614 supported?

Kenneth Culver culverk at yumyumyum.org
Tue May 13 00:47:19 PDT 2003

Doing that may work, but you might also want to check your mixer. Type
"mixer" to make sure that the volumes listed are all audible. I
actually ran into this problem once... Basically for some reason, with
some cards, the driver inits the mixer to be 0:0 on either the main
volume or on the wav volume. What happens when you run mpg123? Does it
complain that no device exists? or does it just run and act like
everything is working properly, but you just don't get any sound?

Ken