help me again

E. J. Cerejo ej.cerejo at laposte.net
Sun May 11 16:09:20 PDT 2003

Reading the manual would help a little bit, many of your answers can be
found there.  Also before placing a question why not search for your
answer in
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mailing.freebsd.questions&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
and make sure you place the dot where it says
"Search only in mailing.freebsd.questions" it's amazing how fast you can
find an answer to your questions.  I don't really understand your
question right now so I can't answer it.