Korn shell

Viktor Lazlo viktorlazlo at telus.net
Sun May 11 12:26:15 PDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

> From: "Gerald S. Stoller" <gs_stoller at hotmail.com>
> To: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
>
> >       I found a problem/bug in the  Korn shell , and looked at the
> > FreeBSD.org  website and couldn't find any specification there of
> where to
> > report a problem/bug in the  Korn shell .  I know there is a
> website for
> > this but I don't know its name.  Can anyone give me this
> information,
> > please?  Also, I suggest that the  FreeBSD.org  website mention the
> Korn
> > shell  website (so that people know about it) and give its  URL .
> (If such
> > a website mention is already there, I didn't find it; please make
> it more
> > easily found.)

The Korn shell is just a ported application and not part of the FreeBSD
operating system itself, so it would not merit special mention on the
FreeBSD webpage other than being listed in ports.  You don't mention which
of the two Korn shell ports you are using but the homepages of both are
mentioned in their port descriptions and contact information for the port
maintainers are listed in the Makefiles.

Cheers,

Viktor