IPSec, Racoon, and roaming clients

Brent Wiese brently at bjwcs.com
Fri May 9 11:53:01 PDT 2003

Forgot to mention one more thing... If you do decide to use mpd, make sure
you have "gateway_enable=yes" in your rc.conf. I'm guessing you do since
you're using it as a gateway already, but this obvious thing threw me for a
long time because you tend to not read the readme files when installing
ports... :)

Oh, and don't forget to set up the correct firewall rules so that gateway is
secure, but you probably knew that too.