Is it possible to have _bith_ a PS/2 keyboard, and a USB one?

stan stanb at awod.com
Thu May 8 06:11:59 PDT 2003

I've got a new laptop that I'm trying to get set up using STABLE.

It's got a built in PS/2 keyboard, and mouse workalike. I'v pluged in an
externa; USB mouse (which works fine), and a keyboard (which doesn't work).
I'm wondiering if its' possible to make this work, and if so, if I could
perhaps get a clue on where to start looking.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin