Help!

Hamza Ben Saleem insecuredummy at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 10:39:55 PDT 2003

Hello Sir,
           II have tried to install over FTP as well but it doesnt work
either.I even setup a ftp server on my local machine so i could install via
ftp but it didnt work...My best bet would be to buy a freebsd cd that would
save a lot of work and pain.Anyway thanx for the immediate reply i really
appreciate it