2 Major problems after fresh installation

Steven Wiltshire steven at mig15.net
Wed May 7 02:50:38 PDT 2003

Hi Eddy,

Regarding your network card troubles, I had a similar problem caused by
having "plug and play OS" (or similar in my BIOS set to "yes." I set the
parameter to "no" and was able to use my network cards again. Try
changing the value (if you have an option to), hopefully this will fix
this problem.

Cheers,

--Steven