Freebsd+Mysql+ASP

Monah Baki mbaki at whywire.net
Tue May 6 18:51:45 PDT 2003

Hi All,

This might be off topic, but is it possible to migrate ASP files to
FreeBSD running iASP/MySQL/unixODBC and MyODBC. I installed all the
above applications. The asp file are hosted on the FreeBSD machine.

Here's my problem now.
The client has the following file called nnoc.asp. The nnoc.asp file
mentioned below is a include file that specifies the DSN and this is
where we are having problems.

<%
dim conn
set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
connstr="DSN=matmysql;UID=root;PWD=welcome;"
conn.open connstr
conn.open "matrimonial","root","welcome"
conn.Open "Driver=MySQL; Server=localhost; Port=3306; Option=0;
Socket=; Stmt=; Database=matrimonial; Uid=root; Pwd=welcome;"

%>

Whenever I try to connect through a browser, I get this error:

Vbscript Runtime error 'ASP 0185 : 3219'
No suitable driver
nnoc.asp ,line 5

Is it possible for all of this to work together or should I find
another alternative

Thank you