Mirror question

Brad Bendy jl_audio at cox.net
Tue May 6 11:30:05 PDT 2003

Hi-
I'm doing a PC on paper for a school project, I have chose to mirror every OSS
site I can think of. How much space does it take to mirror ftp/www.freebas.org
for a full mirror of packages and source, also with all the ISO. I looked all
around your website and found nothing about the actaul spoace. This is just a
project and I need amounts of space that will be needed. Any help would be
great! Keep up the great work that you guys have done for open source!

Thanks
--
Brad Bendy
jl_audio at cox.net
602.550.4004

When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows," people just stare at
you
blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, for free."
-Linus Torvalds

"Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
-Patrick Volkerding

DOS: n., A small annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
crashes,
usually just before saving a massive project. Easily cured by UNIX. See also
MS-DOS, IBM-DOS, DR-DOS.
-David Vicker's

"MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years of
careful
development."
-dmeggins at aix1.uottawa.ca

Linux is not user-friendly. It _is_ user-friendly. It is not ignorant-friendly
and idiot-friendly.
-Unknown

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace
of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at
them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if
they
had.
-Linus Torvalds, announcing Linux v2.0

So, if anybody wants to have hardware sent to them: don't call me, but instead
write your own unix operating system. It has worked every time for me.
-Linus Torvalds)