Broken link on site

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Tue May 6 10:04:08 PDT 2003

> --Bu8it7iiRSEf40bY
>
> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 09:03:57AM +0100, Kenneth Sutton wrote:
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> >                          I went on a site today which was Powered by you,=
> the site was called Pc Cheats.
> >=20
> > It had a broken link when clicking on the Cheats link on the site.
>
> We can't do anything about this any more than Microsoft can fix broken
> links on all the websites that run IIS.
> Kris

Ah, but maybe the person who owns this site will see the posting and
recognize it as their own and go fix it.   Who knows we may be lucky,
Then, it would all be worthwhile, don't you think?

Anyway, it is true that being 'powered by FreeBSD' doesn't mean than
the FreeBSD people have anything to do with creating or maintaining
the site - just that the owner is using the FreeBSD OS on his/her
machine.   So, hopefully they will notice the post and fix the link
for you.

////jerry