Help!

Hamza Ben Saleem insecuredummy at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 07:17:17 PDT 2003

hey there,
           well i am trying to install freebsd 4.8 over NFS and i have read
all the instructions even the handbook but it wont help.This is my network
setup PC1--eth0---cablemodem-eth1--hub;PC2--eth0--hub.PC2 is the client pc
which means on which i am trying to install freebsd.it asks me for some info
like host,gateway,nameserver and ip addres of this machine and freebsd take
care of everything else.I have tried many times but it doesnt work i get a
eror like unable to transfer the bin distribution from
62.179.205.246:/home/jahlin/4.8 -RELEASE.If i hold down the alt key together
with f4
it says 62.179.205.246:/home/jahlin/4.8-RELEASE:NFSPROC_NULL:RPC:TIMED
OUT.what could be wrong?and one last question the server acts asa  router as
well so i was wondering which ip address should i give pc1 eth1 or eth0 ?im
proving my isp nameserver and gateway address 192.168.0.1 please help me out
thanx in advance