Problem with sysinstall ..

"Kerpal" Moore <gropep_it at internode.on.net>" at smtp0.adl1.internode.on.net "Kerpal" Moore <gropep_it at internode.on.net>" at smtp0.adl1.internode.on.net
Fri May 2 07:45:41 PDT 2003

So had a working system, you upgrded it and it was still working, then
you put the drive in and then it all stopped working? It couldn't detect
any discs?
Is the bios picking up the new disk. Has it been configured properly as
a master / slave etc? What happens when you take out the new disk?

Daniel.