IPF and kernel options

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Fri May 2 00:05:11 PDT 2003

On 01 May Moti Levy wrote:
> grep -i ipfilter /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT

I did *more* than that; I even read the lines in there.
BUT: all lines are marked out!
And that makes it hard to decide which to unmark, together with some
other lines that are nearby in that file.

Again: I'm not lazy. I search and read, but I'v doubt sometimes what is
good to do and what's not.

I think it would be a nice thing -(knowing a lot of FreeBSD users
actualy use ipf)- to have an extra sub-chapter in the handbook about
this firewall (and not only ipfw).

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)