repartition /tmp?

nick nelson nick at arpa.com
Thu May 1 22:15:13 PDT 2003

howdy folks.

I appeared to have mitakenly made my /tmp partition on this machine way too small (missed a 0 completely.).

I know it's not easy to repartition without reinstalling but does anyone have any suggestions at all on how I can make the /tmp parition bigger easily? I have a lot of data and a lot of work on this machine, reinstalling isn't very feasible, however if i can reinstall /tmp only, that's possible.

-nick
--
nick at arpa.com            |     arpa.com :: the mainstream runs shallow
snelson at valdosta.edu     |     Office of Information Technology

A: Top posters
Q: What's the most annoying thing about email these days?