latest version of ports

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Mon Mar 31 23:23:29 PST 2003

As I said, read the /usr/src/UPDATING file, I was running off the top of my
head...

do mergemaster -p after your mount -u / and mount -a then...

and yes, kernel nor kernal...sorry bout that, typos...got a new keyboard this
morning (nice logitech wireless desktop) so could be due to that ;))

I know KERNCONF is not needed when making buildworld, I just got carried away
copying and pasting ;) Sorry bout that!

Anthony