Trouble Downloading FreeBSD

Ahmed XP ahmed_xp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 10:50:28 PST 2003

Hi All,

QUESTION:
Why servers containing FeeBSD installations don't support broken downloads? Is there any workaround to this problem? Is this something to do with security or something like that?

I tried first image but it was disconnected at about 135 MB and later file transfer started from begining. I live in Pakistan and there are frequent disconnections. So downloading such huge files is a very big ask. I have to download FreeBSD from web as there is no other feasible way.

Regards,
Ahmed