LVM / Vinum

james jamesp at hisser.org
Thu Mar 27 03:03:36 PST 2003

Hi Greg

Not too familiar with Vinum as yet, but I'll let you know when I have a
better idea of it's features.

One question I have now though - I've successfully created a concatenated
volume with two plexes. This volume was formatted, and now I've extended
it within vinum.

Is there a workaround that will let me extend the filesystem using
growfs(8) on 5.0-STABLE? Is it fixed in CURRENT?

Cheers,

James