Adding a KVM, what should I be aware of?

YOU trodat at server1.ultratrends.com
Thu Mar 27 01:17:23 PST 2003

I got a x86 running 4.7 and 5.0 on one port, mouse works fine, and an
Alpha 1000a on the other port running RH... I was given a funky keyboard
that supported a whole bunch of crummy commands for opening URL's and what
not. This made both unices get all stupid when switching between the two,
no alt-f1 switching etc. I put my old fuji keyboard on and now it's back
up to working m&k on both ports.

Just a pair of bits. :)