Adding a KVM, what should I be aware of?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Thu Mar 27 01:21:52 PST 2003

	I'm looking at adding a new KVM switch in the coming weeks.  I'm also
going to be installing Freebsd 5.0 on one of my new workstations.  Just
wondering what I should be aware of before installing the system and
putting it on the KVM.  I know some people have mentioned issues with that
before, so I wanted to be ready and aware of any and all issues so I could
nail them as they show up so I'm not ripping my hair out trying to solve
issues relating to my KVM switch.  Thanks!