installing mysql323-server 4.6 freebsd

John Larson jwlarson3rd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 14:08:45 PDT 2003

I am using freebsd 4.6 on a pc that is not connected to the internet and will never be connected to the internet. . I am trying to install mysql323-server as the first step in creating a apache web server. I was able to find 3.23.49.tar.gz on a site but when I try to install it by placing it in usr/ports/distfiles it say that it needs libtool 1.3.4_3.tar.gz. I cannot find it any where. this is very frustrating to me. I am not a complete newbie but I am at a loss as to how to accomplish what I want to do.
John Larson