Threads problem on 5.1-Release sparc64

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Mon Jun 23 15:16:15 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:52:19PM +0100, Steven Haywood wrote:

> Please help! Mysql won't work, and I think I'm going to have to regress this
> box back to 5.0-Release....

I've also had problems with threads on sparc64 (specifically, mozilla
locks up or crashes a lot).

> (and please don't tell me to ask on sparc64 - that list seems way too
> devoted to deep down hardcore hardware hacking - no-one responded there last
> time I asked this...)

Er, well, questions is not a bug-reporting channel, and it is not even
read by most developers.  Bug reports should be submitted via send-pr,
and/or reported to the relevant technical mailing lists.  sparc64 (and
threads) is definitely the place for this mail.  Please re-send it
there and/or submit a PR, since you have a working test-case that
exposes the problem.

kris