Inter7's dnsadmin

Jonathan jonathan at sirtis.org.uk
Sun Jun 22 08:28:22 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've been trying to have a play with dnsadmin today and it is having
problems compiling some of the standard binaries, such as dnsfix and
dnsloadzone.

The first problem is that the archive contains Linux binaries, which I
removed. I then encountered problems with mysql.h not being found, I
manually changed from:

#INCLUDE "mysql.h"

to:

#INCLUDE "/usr/local/include/mysql/mysql.h"

It's now complaining about the mysql functions not being found.

Could someone help me please? C is not a strong point of mine!

TIA,

Jonathan