Buildworld ERROR CODE 2

Duke, Brian Brian.Duke at Level3.com
Tue Jun 17 01:11:40 PDT 2003

Thanks guys, I'm going to try again. (fortunately this is not a production server)
1 noteable incident. When I tried to install the system the first time I selected Linux Compat.
I just started the install again and when it tries to install the Linux~~.bz the installer
crashes and says it had a build error. I click OK and it finishes the installaion. My mind is a
bit foggy but it seems like that happened the first time too.

So I reinstall select "install everything"
no error...
next I load cvsup from the ports.
now I will try and buildworld again.
this time without the -j option.