want to interrupt installing through ports

Joshua Oreman oremanj at webserver.get-linux.org
Sun Jun 15 09:32:48 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 01:11:00AM +0900 or thereabouts, Kei Ikeda seemed to write:
> Hi,
>
> I'm installing original gnome through ports right now.
> However, It won't finish so far and I found Japanese version gnome which is
> better for me.
> So I'd liketo interrupt installing original gnome.
> If I do it, is it possible to make deinstall original gnome properly?

Just hit ^C. It doesn't install itself untill the *very* end of the build.
If it seems to be going slow between lines you see, you can interrupt.
If it's going *really* fast and the lines start with 'install', well, don't :-)

-- Josh