Pkgdb corrupted : doesn't recognized installed ports

Viny viny at scientiae.net
Wed Jun 11 15:52:08 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 12:32:22AM +0200 or thereabouts, Andreas Kohn may have written :
> Depending on the amount of missing ports, and the contents of
> lost+found, you might be able to move the missing files to their correct
> position. (I used a perl script to unconditionally do that, since
> _nothing_ was in /var/db/pkg =) )

	Well... The only lost+found that I have is in /home... So it seems I
have to find another way =) I've just checked : only three of the busted ports
have been updated. So, using cvsweb, retrieving {Makefile,distinfo,pkg-plist}
for these three ports and rebuilding all the busted ports (8 altogether), I
will slowly but surely reach my goal... Well... I hope so ;)