Java support

Rohit rohitvis at rogers.com
Wed Jun 11 08:29:11 PDT 2003

Yes, when you try to make install the ports you should be asked to download
source files. The urls to download these files are printed out. Just follow
the instructions and download the required files and place them in
/usr/ports/distfiles

Then take a long coffee break and let it all compile and install.

I have java 1.4.x running fine on my system.

Good luck

Rohit