* FreeBSD AntiVirus Solutions *

info at issos.com info at issos.com
Wed Jun 11 05:55:41 PDT 2003

Hi,

As an IT company in Turkey, we are working on a project to offer FreeBSD at
the Gateway ( with Firewall ) and on the servers, thus also looking for a
proper AntiVirus solution for Gateway, Firewall, Server, MailServer
protection and filtering.

We have noticed that Kaspersky and Sophos are placed at your web site but we
wonder if we have any other / new alternatives more then these two SW ?

Best Regards...
Issos Enterprises
Info Team

Issos Enterprises Co. Ltd.     Tel      : ( +90 ) 312 441 27 88
Cinnah Street 44 / 6             Fax     : ( +90 ) 312 441 27 88
06680 Cankaya,                   Url      : www.issos.com
Ankara - TURKEY                 E-mail : info at issos.com