Aterm - Dead keys don't work.

Florian Ponroy fponroy at nerim.net
Wed Jun 11 03:08:55 PDT 2003

Hi,

I can't make my dead keys working with aterm (4.8-STABLE, XFree 4.3).
They perfectly work with xterm though. I've thought it was a locale
problem, but modifying them didn't change anything.

I've also tried to recompile aterm, without any success.

$ aterm -h
Usage v0.4.2 :(background image,XPM,utmp,no backspace,no delete,transparency,fading,NeXT scrollbar,.Xdefaults)

Thanks for your help,

Florian.

--
 L'amour... Il y a ceux qui en parlent et ceux qui le font.
 A partir de quoi il m'apparait urgent de me taire.