Creating a IPSec tunnel between a Windows machine and a machine r unning FreeBSD

Tkachenko, Artem N artem.n.tkachenko at lmco.com
Tue Jun 10 08:54:22 PDT 2003

The topology is as fallows:

Node A <-----> Internet <------> Node B <-----> Internal net B
where
node A's external address is 111.111.11.111
node B's internal address is 12.3.4.567
external address is 222.222.222.2

Node A is running windows 2000 and I am using PGPnet to make a tunnel to
Node B which is running FreeBSD and I am using racoon on that machine. The
tunnel has to be working for all traffic. I am not sure, but I think that
Node B is not set up as gateway/router.
It is very important that the connection is set up as a tunnel and not as a
transporter.
I greatly appreciate your help. Sincerely

Art
artem.n.tkachenko at lmco.com