Installing FreeBSD 4.8 with a PCMCIA NIC

TCL The All Mighty tcl-fbsd at hackermail.com
Sat Jun 7 03:42:24 PDT 2003

I'm trying to install FreeBSD for the first time.
I have a toshiba satellite 110cs laptop with a billionton lna-100b fastethernet pcmcia card.
Because it has no CD drive I'm trying to install it via FTP on my LAN.
After doing everything as configuring the kernel,partitions and packages I try to start the installation but I get an error saying no
NIC can be found.
Is there a way to make the installation program recognize it?

Thanks.